Saturday, December 12, 2009

I tried to get the boys to tell Daddy happy birthday today. None of them would. The twins just ignored me, while Superhero explained to me that we needed a decorations, presents, and a cake first. Superhero eventually told his Daddy happy birthday (while I was out of the room--he's quite possibly more stubborn than I am), and later he wrote daddy a happy birthday note--it was even mostly legible.

Artist discovered a bag with a couple of wrapped presents in my mom's closet. He walked around for five minutes with it slung over his shoulder, saying 'O, O, O. O, O, O'.

Fighter has a new method for getting his snuggles--he just walks around making kissing sounds until someone comments on it, then runs to them with arms spread wide so he can give the kisses to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment