We set up a small TV in the boys' room last night, to help keep the sick kidlets entertained today. They are currently watching Lion King II: Simba's Pride, which Superhero, at least, has watched dozens of times before. I heard some sniffling, so I went in to see who had added a runny nose to their list of symptoms, only to see Superhero with tears in his eyes! He looked up at me with all the sincerity a five year old can have and said, "Mommy, it's so sad! Nala loves Kovu so much, but she can't find him anywhere!" Like I said, he's seen this movie dozens of times, so I KNOW it's the illness/fever talking. So how horrible is it that I now have tears in MY eyes because I can't stop laughing at him? Seeing a five year old boy watching a Disney movie looking like the stereotype of a middle aged woman watching a chick flick is just triggering my sick sense of humor today . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment